Tel: (807) 622-6666 Fax: (807)
· Professional development opportunities; to allow you to learn and share your expertise.
· An opportunity to attend Annual Regional Training Events; for tutors, learners, board members and practitioners (pending funding).
· Access to the network’s literacy resource library and/or information regarding AlphaPlus library services; to borrow a single resource or a mini library of literacy related resources, including an array of current educational software programs.
· Regular “FYI” mailings and/or emails of resources, events and news pertaining to the literacy field; to remain aware of current field developments, projects, services, etc.
· Representation on the Ontario Literacy Coalition’s Regions & Sectors Advisory Roundtable; a collective voice to advocate for the needs of the region.
· Opportunities to meet/ communicate with other program providers in the region for networking, support and to coordinate services; to enhance both the level of service and the awareness of literacy in the region.
· The opportunity to share and hone your leadership skills by being on the Board of Directors.
· Opportunities to provide input to help YOUR regional network determine and respond to the needs of the region’s literacy field.
Individual Membership: $25.00
Please print out and return with
If you have concerns about a decision the Board of Directors has made, we want to hear from you. To make sure that your concern is heard, you can contact the Board of Directors by writing a letter or phoning the LNW office and speaking with the Executive Director. The Executive Director will make sure that the Board hears your concern.
You can contact the LNW Executive Director, Annemarie
write to the Board of Directors at:
The Board will discuss your concern at the next Board meeting and you will receive a written response.